And here they are ....
|Drunkards Path. From a piercing point-of-view, this was the most complicated. I think it turned out well and I like the colours in this.|
|Strippy. Bright and cheerful! :)|
|Log Cabin. I love the colours in this one. Tried to get a bit more arty with this quilting, but I don't think I pulled it off very well.|
|Card Trick. The quilting on this came out better than I expected and looks great on the back.|
Now that these are finished, I have a pile of other sewing I want to do ....
- bucket hat for a friend's child (birthday present)
- finish dress for Samantha
- ruffle skirts for Samantha and Asha
- ladybug dress for Asha
- pinafore dresses for Samantha and Asha
- quilt for Gran (think I have a plan for this one ...)
- quilt for Samantha (have bought the fabric, have no idea what design I am going to do!)
Yep, it's a long list, I'd better get cracking .... particularly if the girls want to wear those dresses and skirts this winter! :)