Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Woo hoo, potholders are finished!!

Finished the potholders and have finally found some time to take pics and post on the blog.  The potholders will be sent off for the swap next week (thanks for your patience Bec!).

And here they are ....

Drunkards Path.  From a piercing point-of-view, this was the most complicated.  I think it turned out well and I like the colours in this.

Pinwheels.

Strippy.  Bright and cheerful!  :)

Log Cabin.  I love the colours in this one.  Tried to get a bit more arty with this quilting, but I don't think I pulled it off very well.

Card Trick.  The quilting on this came out better than I expected and looks great on the back.

Now that these are finished, I have a pile of other sewing I want to do ....
- bucket hat for a friend's child (birthday present)
- finish dress for Samantha
- ruffle skirts for Samantha and Asha
- ladybug dress for Asha
- pinafore dresses for Samantha and Asha
- quilt for Gran (think I have a plan for this one ...)
- quilt for Samantha (have bought the fabric, have no idea what design I am going to do!)
Yep, it's a long list, I'd better get cracking .... particularly if the girls want to wear those dresses and skirts this winter!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment