Thursday, February 24, 2011

Potholder progress, take 2 ...

I have quilted the pinwheels pothholder, simply by all over "stitching in the ditch" (sewing on all the seam lines).

I have just finished quilting the drunkard's path potholder.  I did an echo line shape around the lighter fabric and then sewed a wavy line through the dark fabric circle patches.  I think it's come up okay.

Close-up of quilting on the top of the potholder

View of quilting on the back of same potholder

I'll make up the binding and sew it on both potholders tonight (I'm just using the solid green fabric for the binding).  I'll do all the hand-stitching of the bindings once all the potholders have been quilted.


Post a Comment